Summer often brings new beginnings and new goals and ambitions. I find myself making a summer bucket list at the beginning of each season. This summer is no exception.
1. Re-read To Kill A Mockingbird
2. Get/Stay Organized
3. Read at least 5 books on my Kindle
4. Get a tan
5. Bake biscuits from scratch
6. Cook at least 6 new things that I’ve never made before
7. Drink more water.
8. Perfect the art of sweet tea making
9. Keep a journal
10. Change a life.
There’s no real rhyme or reason to these tasks. They’re just things that I want to do in the three short months between now and Washington, DC.
I leave for Mississippi in around two weeks. I am more than excited!